With mandates that came out on March 16th, 2020 from many state and local government officials, local businesses have been forced to change the way they do business forever. We are all taking this day-by-day, and when circumstances change, we will do our best to keep you informed.
We want to make sure you know that the health and safety of our entire community – businesses & residents– is highest priority. If anyone needs our help please call us 516-641-1200. Other helpful information regarding COVID-19 can be found here.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
- New York State Coronavirus Hotline: 888-364-3065
- Nassau County Coronavirus Hotline: 516-227-9570
- Nassau County Crisis Helpline: 516-227-TALK (8255) For those experiencing a mental health or addiction crisis.
- Nassau County A.A. Hotline: 516-292-3040
- Nassau County Safe Center Hotline: 516-542-0404
- For those experiencing abuse, domestic violence, etc.
- VETERANS: If you are a Nassau County Veteran in need of assistance including essential transportation, food pantry access and counseling services, call: 516-572-6565
- ET TESTED!
- NASSAU COUNTY COVID-19 INFO
- NEW YORK STATE COVID-19 INFO
- CDC WEBSITE
- US ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
- US OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
- US SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DISASTER ASSISTANCE
- US SENATE COMMITTEE ON SMALL BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP